Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Ollie!

A quick birthday card share for you today.  We're off to a 3rd Birthday Party (Olivia will be so excited... she's a party girl!), and this is the card that I made for the birthday boy...


It's a simple card, but that's what I love about Animal Stories.  It really lends itself to adorable simple cards.  I'm thrilled it's making a come-back in the new catalogue!




Materials:
Stamp sets - Animal Stories, Short and Sweet
Cardstock - Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Inks - Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories - So Saffron ribbon, Dimensionals


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow Danielle..soo cute! Love the colours youve used too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright card, perfect for a little birthday boy! Hope the party was fun Ollie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card, I love what you have done with the stamp set.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that, it is such a great little boys card!

    ReplyDelete