Sunday, January 10, 2010

Shutter-fly Butterflies

I've been into making little boxes a bit lately.  They're so cute!  So I was really happy to come across Lauren Meader's new online store - My Time Made Easy.  I downloaded a gorgeous box template called Shutter-fly.  I find templates really are one of the best ways to get into box making.

Without further ado, here is my version of the Shutter-fly box!

I started with a colour combination of Perfect Plum, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette and So Saffron...




The butterflies are stamped on Whisper White (it gives a beautiful crisp image) and punched with the Butterfly punch from the Summer Mini Catalogue.  Super easy butterflies!




The view from the top...




I'm thrilled with how this box turned out!  Such an easy template to use and a brilliant design.  Hope you like it!  I'd love to know what you think...

Materials:
Cardstock - Perfect Plum, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron
Template - Shutter-fly (by Lauren Meader)
Stamp Set - Butterfly Prints
Inks - Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron
Accessories - So Saffron ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Butterfly punch


Photobucket

Photobucket


Click HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.

8 comments:

  1. You've done such a great job with this cute little box. Love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, I agree with Bronwyn - this box is gorgeous! Awesome colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so pretty! I love the colours you have used too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is so beautiful, and the color choices are perfect. You clever little woman!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so neat! It looks so pretty! and I LOVE the colour combo! Its so me! PS....you take awesome pics - would love some tips if you have any!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle - this is AWESOME!!! I cannot wait to order my butterfly punch.........have been far to slack up till now to do it! lol

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I purchased that template too, but to date haven't made it up. You've just inspired me to get busy. Love your colour combo!

    Patrice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours you've used Danielle, this is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete