Wednesday, October 19, 2011

PTI Make It Monday

Hello!  Yes, I'm still here.  :-)  I've been extremely uninspired over the past week or so.  I haven't been able to pull anything together.  I know we all get this from time to time - it's SO frustrating!

When I saw this week's Papertrey Ink Make It Monday Challenge to use layered mats and frames, it gave me the push I needed to get creating again.  I used the glossy resist technique I learnt during Inspiration Showcase (I still can't believe I'd never used glossy cardstock before!  I love it now!).  This time I tried using some Stampin' Up! inks to add the colour, and they're fabulous for it!  Very vibrant.  :-)


I can't get enough of this luscious satin ribbon from Sew Sweet.   It's a perfect match for Tempting Turquoise too.  :-)  It's so easy to work with... *content sigh*


I love how vibrant the Tempting Turquoise ink turned out!



So, these are the challenges I'm entering:


(like Caryn Davies' gorgeous DT example, mine is a loose interpretation, being an aperture card...)




Thanks for visiting!  I'll be back soon with more!  :-)


Supplies







Danielle

12 comments:

  1. Love how bright the blue is Danielle. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Danielle, no-one said we couldn't be creative with the theme!!!!

    I love the shot of turquoise on your card, it just pops against the black backdrop. That ribbon is pretty lush too.

    Thanks for playing along with us at APFP.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the other one first, but both of these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this card, the colours are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Danielle! Wonderful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job on the challenges ... awesome colors - bold and striking!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card! Love the frame you've created and the colours are scrummy!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the simplicity of this and the graphic colors. Gorgeous. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adored this card. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! LOVE the turquoise! FAB card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable design, and i am amazed with how clever you are make this card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Danielle! Thanks again for linking up to the Textured to Perfection challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete