Sunday, October 2, 2011

Colour Throwdown #161

Hello again!  Just a quick card share for the Colour Throwdown #161 challenge.  I've had a ball using the delicious felt from Sew Sweet this afternoon.  The colours were a beautiful match for the challenge colours.  The Bright Red Felt is a perfect match for Poppy Parade, and the Coral Felt is a perfect match for Calypso Coral.  I love it when colours match!   

Anyway, here's my CAS card for the challenge.


And a close up of the felt roses.


You can actually buy pre-made felt roses from Sew Sweet, made by owner Emma.  Make sure you check out the gorgeous colours available!


Thanks for visiting!


Supplies






Danielle

8 comments:

  1. so so very stylish!!! Love your felt flowers! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! another simply stunning c&s card, beautifully done Danielle
    emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this to bits, the colour combo, the CAS design, the embellies!!! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh love the colours you have used! Must be the week for felt flowers - I did the same! I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Danielle, this is GORGEOUS!!!!!!
    Absolutely stunning and striking creation! Love everything about it.. I'm in CAS heaven :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is A-MaZing! I totally adore your felt roses and those colours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. luana_3213@yahoo.comJanuary 9, 2012 at 10:09 PM

    Your card is very beautiful! I love love love the roses and the gorgeous lime felt!

    ReplyDelete