Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sing Anyway - Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 58}

Hi there!  I have a quick card share for you for the Curtain Call Color Challenge: {ACT 58}.  Here's the fabulous colour palette:


And this is what I came up with...


I have to say I'm pretty darn happy with it!  Which is interesting, because the cards I'm unsure about tend to be more popular.  I guess I'll see soon enough! 


I just adore this sentiment.  It sums up what I want to teach my daughter about life.


Well, that's it from me!  Hope you like my card, I'd love to know what you think.  :-)

Materials:
Stamp sets - Angel Mail and Flourish - There She Goes
Cardstock - White Cambric Linen, Crumb Cake
Inks - Basic Black, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake
Accessories - Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestibilities, My Favorite Things Rolled Rose die, Black satin ribbon, Dimensionals, Sponges, pearls


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment. Love the card. Love that Rolled Rose Die!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Dannielle. I looked at the colours and wasn't sure about them, but you have put them with lots of white and it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the matching of colours, sentiment, and layout. Just feels right having the text on a comforting "warm" light brown, overlaid on a "cooler" black/white background. On the days I need that sentiment, I don't want to see bright blue and pink. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful, Danielle. The roses are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Danielle! Of course...all of your cards are :)
    I love this sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous and elegant...I luv it!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally GORGEOUS, Danielle! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE those rolled roses with the pearls, so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning, Danielle! I absolutely love the design and those gorgeous rolled flowers. It's funny that you said your most popular cards are the ones you're unsure about-I've had the same experience. But you're right to be happy about this one! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  10. will you send me your email address, Danielle? slschaf771@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on being the lead Danielle!! Woohoo! You go girl! xx

    ReplyDelete