Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CAS Cattitude

Hi there! 

A quick card share for you tonight.  I had a couple of challenges that I wanted to participate in - CAS99 - Wild & Krafty Chocolates (Wild Wasabi, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, White) and TSG87- Recycle It (the ribbon is from a gift from Christmas).  I also wanted to practice my sponging technique.  I still have a long way to go, but I think this is okay...ish!


I'm also entering this into the challenge at Simon Says Stamp, which is Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by!  :-)

Materials:
Stamp sets - Cattitude (There She Goes)
Cardstock - White Cambric Linen, Whisper White
Inks - Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Prismacolour pencils
Accessories - Odourless Mineral Spirits, paper blending stumps, Big Shot, Nestibilities, dimensionals, brown ribbon, sponge dauber


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I think your sponging is fantastic and this card is just a hoot!!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and sentiment! I think your sponging is fabulous DD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and you sponging does look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Your sponging is terrific. Absolutely adore that image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete