Friday, April 9, 2010

Just Add Ink #12, A Little Pun Fun

Phew!  I've been a little busy this week.  We had 126 entries in the last Just Add Ink challenge!  It's fantastic to see so many wonderful projects.  Hmmm, what else have I been doing???  Ahhh, yes, it's a secret... for now!

It's a sketch challenge at Just Add Ink this week.  I started off making a scrapbook page, but I'm not quite happy with it yet, so I put together a cute little card for the DT submissions instead.  Hopefully I'll have the scrap page to share with you soon!  Anyway, I hope you like my card, I'm quite fond of this little guy!


And here's the sketch for this week's challenge, just click on the sketch to go to Just Add Ink:


Materials:
Stamp set - Pun Fun
Cardstock - Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Watercolour paper
Inks - Versamark, Basic Grey, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron
Accessories - black embossing powder, heat tool, aquapainter, So Saffron ribbon, dimensionals

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. So simple, but so cute. Love the colour combo and your colouring is beautiful Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I love that little guy too he is my favourite pun fun character! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pun fun... it's on my wish list! You have coloured him so beautifully and I love your colour combo too. Works wonderfully. Claire xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, but yet so beautiful. Everything about it is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The elephant is very cute, I love fun pun set.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo cute Danielle! I love that Pun Fun set too :)

    ReplyDelete