Friday, January 1, 2010

Just Us Girls 13 Template Challenge

I'm a little late entering this challenge, but I wanted to put my creations up here anyway because I had such a blast making them!  The challenge was a Template Challenge for Just Us Girls, featuring Kelleigh Ratzlaff as the guest designer.  If you haven't been to Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs (her blog), you really should check it out.  She has fabulous ideas and the most impressive templates. 

Back to the challenge!  Here it is:


So I hopped on to Kelleigh Ratzlaff's online store at http://www.thedigichick.com/ and downloaded a Top Heavy Box template and it was one of the easiest templates I've ever used.  I'll definitely be getting some more of her templates!

So here are the boxes I created using Kelleigh's template...





 


And a few close-ups (can you tell I'm really proud of these boxes?!):





I just had to use Parisian Breeze DSP, even though it's no longer available.  Doesn't it look gorgeous made up into boxes?  I hope you like my entry - I'd love to hear what you think!

Materials:
Cardstock - Parisian Breeze DSP (9/10 Spring Mini Catalogue)
Punches - 1/2 inch circle (for the button - stay tuned for a button tutorial!), apron lace (Fiskars)
Accessories - Chocolate chip ribbon, white paper flowers, Crystal Effects, kitchen string, Basic Grey magnets (used on the front flap of the box)


Click HERE to visit my Stampin' Up! website.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. They turned out fab! Love Parisian Breeze. Her templates are pretty addictive aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle, love what you have done here ... I am really impressed, this is a great little box. Am off now to check out these templates, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous!! So elegant, and I love the ribbon! (My son is sitting on my lap and he just said, "Oh! Pretty!" High praise coming from a 3yo!) Thanks for using my templates!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle! I am so glad you linked us up. These are wonderful top heavy boxes!!! I love the breezy blue DP's with your pretty accents. THanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls. Please email me at paperdaydream at aol dot com for a 40% off coupon to Kelleigh's store.

    ReplyDelete