Thursday, November 12, 2009

Inkspirations Colour Challenge # 15

I've finally had the time to play in another of Makeesha Byl's Stampin' Up! challenges!  This was the Colour Challenge -


And here is the card I came up with -





I've been wanting to use Organic Outlines for a while now, but I've been preoccupied with Christmas Workshops.  As soon as I saw the colour combination for this challenge, I thought of this set.  The photo doesn't do the card justice though!  Hope you like it!

Click HERE to have a look at my Stampin' Up! website.

Materials:
Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Really Rust textured, Very Vanilla
Stamps - Organic Outlines
Inks - Really Rust, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Hodgepodge clip



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Love the card Danielle. Really like the colours but then as you know I favour browns and red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to have this stamp set by the end of the week. I am loving the designs everyone is doing with it. Your card is really nice and the colours are well balanced. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I havent really been tempted by this stamp set - but you've sold me!!! Your card looks so impressive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this, Danielle! Striking. I am a big fan of Organic Outlines, but hadn't thought to use these colours; thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Danielle. Find of the day two weeks in a row! What are you going to do next week?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, Danielle! Just beautiful - I love how you've balanced the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how this turned out! Great stamps and they look fab in those colors.

    ReplyDelete